Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Tasty Taste. You might be thinking, what brings you here? Well let me tell you, I graduated high school in 2007, Bel air senior high school. Had my license for 6 days and totaled a 1992 Ford tempo and almost lost my life. Now after I made a full recovery my Father bought me a 2008 Dodge Avenger R/T. I thought, that was a bad ass car I put the pedal to the medal every where I went. One day I sped passed a Silver car and looked in the rear view and saw what looked like a scene out of the fast and the furious, where Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel), down shifts and floors the car and the front end of the car just lifts off the ground. I was probably a good football field length ahead of the car and it caught up to me and passed me like I was nothing. I immediately thought, I. want. that. car. The only thing I read on the car was the “GTO” on the rear bumper.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1R3….welcome…seems like you have a need,…a need for speed. Lot’s of GTO’s out there….
1(R=18)3 1183 minutes is 19:43 military time. Or just 7:43pm. 7=G. A=1-Z=26. 27=Q (Keyboard) 43 letter on the keyboard which is a J. Does GJ stand for Good Job? Or was that to fast for you, 22 Days ? Here’s one for you and it’s due on March 4th, one month from now 28 days later. TiME = MD... C... now would you choose X or V? Last but not least play i one last time and tell me if it was Date of year or good information

·
Registered
726 Posts
1(R=18)3 1183 minutes is 19:43 military time. Or just 7:43pm. 7=G. A=1-Z=26. 27=Q (Keyboard) 43 letter on the keyboard which is a J. Does GJ stand for Good Job? Or was that to fast for you, 22 Days ? Here’s one for you and it’s due on March 4th, one month from now 28 days later. TiME = MD... C... now would you choose X or V? Last but not least play i one last time and tell me if it was Date of year or good information
Is the answer to the riddle....Skooma?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That must have been a really fast car, never seen one with the emblem on the bumper. But maybe it passed by so quick I couldn’t read it.
the riddle I gave was to SûM1 I thought was being a jerk. I deleted the file on my phone but the final answer was GD... good duel.

05/06 GTO’s have “GTO” on the Bumper

·
Registered
726 Posts
Is it just me, or is this thread oddly disjointed? As if several of the responses have been deleted (along with some LP skipping and jumping :LOL:).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts