Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share my excitement about my MIAMI HEAT making a decent run at the title. If we win sunday night I think we got a good shot at going all the way. Shaq & D-wade unstoppable baby.... Dirk keep on humming those hasselhoff tunes in your head :lol: Happy Friday everyone Happy Father's Day. aaaannnnndddd LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!:party:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
lotaguts said:
Just thought I would share my excitement about my MIAMI HEAT making a decent run at the title. If we win sunday night I think we got a good shot at going all the way. Shaq & D-wade unstoppable baby.... Dirk keep on humming those hasselhoff tunes in your head :lol: Happy Friday everyone Happy Father's Day. aaaannnnndddd LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!:party:

That's great (and too each their own...) but, yaaaawwwwwn :D





ps: HAPPY FATHERS DAY! (I've got twins :cool )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
I am not sure what got into the heat last night but lets hope that it stays there. They whopped on dallas!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
439 Posts
RICKGTO said:
I am not sure what got into the heat last night but lets hope that it stays there. They whopped on dallas!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol they didn't whoop on dallas, they whooped on themselves. Miami isn't half the team the Spurs were, but for some reason Dallas is throwing away every game. It's like they don't care.

Don't flatter yourselves guys, the heat isn't near the team Dallas is, but if they keep throwing games away like this they deserve to loose.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
CrabhartLSX said:
lol they didn't whoop on dallas, they whooped on themselves. Miami isn't half the team the Spurs were, but for some reason Dallas is throwing away every game. It's like they don't care.

Don't flatter yourselves guys, the heat isn't near the team Dallas is, but if they keep throwing games away like this they deserve to loose.
Your right, they are twice the team the spurs are. Granted sometimes they don't fire on all cylinders. When they do get it right they get it right i.e. the 24 pt spanking they gave dallas.

Go Heat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
439 Posts
yeah in the 4th quarter the Mavs scored a grand total of 7 points. 7!

And it wasn't like they were at a loss for good shots or fouls. They just flat out could not make shots.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Ya the heat r sick and i love them cause im from south FL.....did u guys hear that stackhouse got suspended for game 5....hell yaaa....hes a freakin moron for touching shaq, if wade didnt go over and hold shaq back then stackhouse was a dead man. Dallas is so done for the rest of the series....Did any1 notice how bad Dirk got knocked around and plus shaq landed on dirks ankle haha thats where he needs to put his 325lbs at. Mike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
What a game (5). We missed like 18 free throws, wade was playing like crap then we win by a free throw made by wayne.

GO HEAT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Dallas got screwed

Yeah, it was a great game, but I hate how it ended. Wade got away with an offensive foul on Miami's last possession of the 4th quarter, and then he got away with another one on the last possession of overtime when he ran over Terry. And then he makes the game winning free throws on a "foul" that never happened. Hmmm...Wade=25 free throws...Dallas=25 free throws... anybody else see any problems here??? Dallas is not done yet. They played well enough to win 2 out of the 3 in Miami. They blew game 3 and got robbed in game 5, but oh well...Games 6 and 7 back home in big D where Miami hasn't won a game in 4 years.

REFEREES :shutme :mad: Okay, well I feel better now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They have not won in dallas in 4 years....just like they said no team ever came back down from 0-2 in the finals and now we are at 3-2 stats dont mean a thing, it aint gonna be easy by no means in dallas but the heat can do it. I am not sure what game your were watching but on my 62" with replay tv I was able to rewind the part when d-wade went to the basket(last play) and you could clearly see Dirk & Terry all over him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Well...sounds like your 62" tv has a bad picture, you may want to see about getting your money back on that one. My 65" clearly showed that Terry was not even in the play (he was out at half court where he had been run over by Wade) and Nowitzki was not "all over him". In fact, Dirk took a step away from Wade because he did not want to commit a foul. I believe that it was Stuart Scott, Tim Legler, Greg Anthony, and Scottie Pippen, that ALL said that it was not a foul and that they would not have called it. Mike Greenberg made it unanimous on Mike & Mike this morning when he said that it was "not the correct call". But, oh well...what can you do? I just wish that the REAL Mavs would show up. If we had played like this against San Antonio, then we would probably be down 5-0 right now. I guess we're lucky that Miami only has one good player or this series would already be over. Now, if we can just get the refs to call the game evenly...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,100 Posts
Guys, try watching something worthwhile: Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals between Edmonton and Carolina tonight.

Try getting a baseball player back out of the dugout after a cut requiring stitches. He'd rather be carried off the field in a stretcher first. Stackhouse hitting Shaq? Hah. NFL players? They're tough, and football's my favorite sport -- but none of those guys are going to dive in front of a piece of frozen rubber traveling 100 miles an hour to block a shot.

8PM EST on NBC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
V8 GOAT said:
Well...sounds like your 62" tv has a bad picture, you may want to see about getting your money back on that one. My 65" clearly showed that Terry was not even in the play (he was out at half court where he had been run over by Wade) and Nowitzki was not "all over him"[/QUOTE

Wonder whats the story gonna be now.....MIAMI HEAT WORLD CHAMPIONS enjoy that 65" screen... I will admit if your a mavs fan they will make it to the finals again there team looks good.... HEAT HEAT!!!! I will post pics of the parade :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
The refs had a lot to do with who won games 3, 4, and 5, no doubt about it. Toward the end of game 6, a lot of the calls went Dallas' way, but they just couldn't quite come back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The refs spiked dirk's coffee which made him miss cruical free throws...come on guys gimmie a break:lol:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top