Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Ohh Yeh pretty neat... comrade. It would be pretty neat if they put TV screens in our houses to watch us too huh? Those Pirates sure are going to keep us safe with that little gadget.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What I do like about it

1. Well since I have a clean record I don't have to worry about anything.

2. If my car was stolen by some yahoo I would want them to use this device to increase my chances of getting it back.

What I don't like about it.

1. It's nice to speed once in a while but now it would be harder to.

2. They may get too carried away and start monitoring more than just your driving and auto info.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY

·
Registered
321 Posts
What I do like about it

1. Well since I have a clean record I don't have to worry about anything.

2. If my car was stolen by some yahoo I would want them to use this device to increase my chances of getting it back.

What I don't like about it.

1. It's nice to speed once in a while but now it would be harder to.

2. They may get too carried away and start monitoring more than just your driving and auto info.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY
:agree
Keep your nose clean, don't break laws, don't drive stolen vehicles and you shouldn't have to worry. I would like it if my car was ever stolen and it helped locate it.

The flip side is it's another example of big brother creeping ever deeper into our everyday lives.

"They may get too carried away and start monitoring more than just your driving and auto info."

That's the part that worries me...

Kind of like the traffic camera's used to photograph you running a stop sign or whatever and they mail you a ticket... they'll catch on bigtime sooner or later and eventually they will be everywhere, maybe even that isolated stretch of road you like to open your GTO up on occasionally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts