Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else besides me recieve a limited edition dealer catalog? I just recieved it from the Fed Ex guy. it comes with a letter and I'm not sure but it's pretty much like the showroom floor catalog, but with a silver cover that has the gto badge stamped into it? :cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Joey Waid said:
I got mine today also.My dealearship had allready gave me one.It is still nice to have two.
:D Well, if anyone has a spre I sure would like to get one if possible. I picked up my 04 M6 Quicksilver yesterday. The dealer did not even have a showroom brochure on hand. Happy to pay you for any shipping cost.

James
04 GTO M6 Quicksilver
99 Suzuki GSF1200S Bandit
99 Nissan Maxime SE

·
Registered
212 Posts
I got mine today....

I was pissed when I opened it up to find a GTO catalog.. I thought General Motors was sending for me to come be part of the C6 Z06 test team. Oh well, looks like my hopes and dreams have been shot down once again.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I got mine from my salesman a couple of days after I bought my car in September. He said they cost the dealer $12.00 and that they were only giving them to people who bought cars. It would be nice to get another.

·
Registered
590 Posts
If this is the same one I paid Pontiacmall $26.00 - I'm PISSSSSSSED :mad:

And I've gotten de nada from fedex :shutme

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got mine via UPS.

Why'd they send these to us? Isn't this preaching to the choir? Wouldn't they be better off giving these to prospective buyers?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have it, but I question the marketing value. I can only assume they had a bunch of 2004 brochures left over and had to do something with them now that the '05s are on the way.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Duck916 said:
Got mine via UPS.

Why'd they send these to us? Isn't this preaching to the choir? Wouldn't they be better off giving these to prospective buyers?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have it, but I question the marketing value. I can only assume they had a bunch of 2004 brochures left over and had to do something with them now that the '05s are on the way.
I'm glad to have it...the dealership was out of them when I bought mine.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got mine earlier this week, I've seen them on ebay also. Some ebayers have been advertising them as "Limited Edition" and "RARE". Getting some people to bid over $50 for them. I'm glad I didn't buy one, I'd be pissed as hell.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I too got one when I bought the car, and then received another in the mail on Friday. I misplaced my first one, so it's nice to have another.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts