Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a line lock on their m6 yet for the dragstrip? If so, where can you get 1 installed at? Just being curious :)

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
GTODAVE05 said:
Has anyone put a line lock on their m6 yet for the dragstrip? If so, where can you get 1 installed at? Just being curious :)
SLP offers it, they have one for the 05 just not on the site yet. :cheers

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kewl, thanks man. Any word yet on the exhaust? I'm looking at the long headers, x-pipe, loudmouth exhaust, rear sway bar, front tower bar, k&n cai or era, or ling, diablo tuner, let's see what else do i need? Oh yea, short throw shifter, skid plate. Also, do i need to get the bigger map sensor since i'm changing the cai, or will the stock 1 work? Now i just need to rob a bank to pay for all of this hehe!!!! :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GTODAVE05 said:
Kewl, thanks man. Any word yet on the exhaust? I'm looking at the long headers, x-pipe, loudmouth exhaust, rear sway bar, front tower bar, k&n cai or era, or ling, diablo tuner, let's see what else do i need? Oh yea, short throw shifter, skid plate. Also, do i need to get the bigger map sensor since i'm changing the cai, or will the stock 1 work? Now i just need to rob a bank to pay for all of this hehe!!!! :D
Oh i forgot, 1 set of 275 nitto's on the rear :D

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
GTODAVE05 said:
We are all still waiting on the exhaust, everything else I can hook you up on!! Email me and we can go over! :cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts