Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tano said:
It's on the driver's side as well...
Hm. I'll have to see if I have the light on both sides. I was noticing this in my garage this morning as I got into the car. The garage door light was shining down on the driver's side, but not the passenger side. Maybe that exterior light kinda drowned out the little footwell light on the driver's side.

Either that, or the bulb's burned out.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Turns out the bulb on the driver's side is missing. Shoot, for all I know, it was never there in the first place.

If you've got a manual, do you realize where this bulb is located? Right above the clutch pedal! I have a feeling that somewhere along the line, someone (either me or Bubba at the dealership) smacked the bulb with a toe and knocked it out. I looked all around under the seat, but I can't find it.

Oh well. When I go in for my next oil change, I'll see about getting a bulb. They'll probably have to order it from Australia, and it'll arrive next spring.

In the meantime, I'll just struggle along in the dark.

G

·
huskerGTO said:
Anybody try switching the color on these? Hmmm...I wonder how "blue" would look?!
blue looks cool the light in the plastic of where the key goes can be blue aswell :cool hit me up if ya want instructions :seeya: :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
1badgto said:
blue looks cool the light in the plastic of where the key goes can be blue aswell :cool hit me up if ya want instructions :seeya: :D
Where did you find blue plastic caps for the light?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.