Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you owners with flat black / matte stripes.

I put flat black rally stripes on the Phantom Black.

Got a new order of Zaino stuff in and emailed Sal a question, here's his reply...

Here's the question I sent him..

I've been masking off the racing stripes, not applying polish, but
can't help but wonder if there isn't a product that would protect the
stripes to weathering ????????????

Sal's reply....

You're going love Zaino especially on all those decals. Zaino Show Car Polish works great on all vinyl decals. It is non-abrasive, leaves no white residue or wax buildup and actually makes the decals last longer. It's UV40 protectant will keep the decals from shrinking, fading and drying out. Plus it will make the decals look like they have a clear coat over them. Try it on all the decals you'll love it.
--

Thank You,
Sal Zaino

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Very cool, westell! Thanks for the tip!!! :cheers Where does one purchase this miracle of modern chemistry, this wonder of polymeric science?

I have been very paranoid about getting wax on those matte stripes. Zaino should help alleviate some of that... :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Groucho said:
Very cool, westell! Thanks for the tip!!! :cheers Where does one purchase this miracle of modern chemistry, this wonder of polymeric science?

I have been very paranoid about getting wax on those matte stripes. Zaino should help alleviate some of that... :D
www.zainobros.com

Have a good easter. Taking the GTO to San Antonio, Alamo, Sea World, feed the kids to the whale weekend. actually, they get to swim with a baluga whale :seeya:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.