Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this was pretty good, so I'm sharing.....

This may be the best
Living Will I've Seen

I,_________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.
Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the bills.
If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:
Glass of wine
Chocolate
Margarita
Sex
Martini
Cold Beer
Chocolate
Chicken fried steak
Cream gravy
Sex
Mexican food
Chocolate
French fries
Chocolate
Pizza
Sex
Ice cream
Cup of tea
Chocolate
Chocolate
Sex
Chocolate
It should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, let the 'fat lady sing,' and call it a day!
Then Have a Drink IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Thats different.....

What many fail to realize is before too long we will have to ask permission of our government to die. They need to bleed us MORE beforehand. If will be up to them.... everything else will be........... :willy::willy:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
That will harlarious.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe, they will use GITMO to house them, then tax your family for caring.
Speaking of GITMO(I guess I can hi-jack my own thread), did you see in the news today that we're going to bring to court, in NY, 5 detainee's for trial. One was the mastermind behind 9/11. They're going to get full protection under "our" constitution. They'll have the same rights as you and me. Say what??!!! Are you kidding me!!! The way our judicial system works they'll end up walking.... Shouldn't this be a military trial? Maybe it is and I misunderstood. But, it sure didn't sound that way. Any other country they would be on trial(military) for 10 mins., found guilty, then executed... Sorry for getting people fired up....

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Speaking of GITMO(I guess I can hi-jack my own thread), did you see in the news today that we're going to bring to court, in NY, 5 detainee's for trial. One was the mastermind behind 9/11. They're going to get full protection under "our" constitution. They'll have the same rights as you and me. Say what??!!! Are you kidding me!!! The way our judicial system works they'll end up walking.... Shouldn't this be a military trial? Maybe it is and I misunderstood. But, it sure didn't sound that way. Any other country they would be on trial(military) for 10 mins., found guilty, then executed... Sorry for getting people fired up....
Yes, yes yes. I will volunteer to be a member of the firing squad.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
If you are so shady that you honestly get arrested for something of this nature, I don't feel bad for you. Just shoot them because even if they aren't terrorists, they will be now for being held so long without trial. And if charges are dropped, they have no chance of surviving in the US after all the news this will take. Dropping legal charges doesn't me people will still respect you.

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Now ya got me going........

The ACLU hails this as a victory for the judicial system. THANK GOD the Jihadist who massacred our soldiers in Texas will be tried by a military tribunal. This eliminates any chances of the ACLU bartering and suing for the release of this SOB if it were held in a public forum.

This is where this country has come. While this administration wants to put CIA operatives on trial for them doing their jobs and wanting to incarcerate Cheny, the same people want to be lenient on enemy combatants. Not one was read their Miranda rights, the loop hole they GOT to go home and rejoin their SOA compadres. The war on terror is a thing of the past, it is now called a man made disaster. This administration will NOT concede we are at war with radical Islam, Al-Qaeda etc, they acknowledge they are at war with FOX news and the right wing.

I fully expect an apology coming to those poor GITMO "detainees" blaming the USA for making them do what they did. These very same "detainees" who got H1N1 vaccines before THOUSANDS of needy people in the states who wait while murderous dogs, enemy murderous dogs got first dibs.

BP: 150/150 :mad:

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now ya got me going........

The ACLU hails this as a victory for the judicial system. THANK GOD the Jihadist who massacred our soldiers in Texas will be tried by a military tribunal. This eliminates any chances of the ACLU bartering and suing for the release of this SOB if it were held in a public forum.

This is where this country has come. While this administration wants to put CIA operatives on trial for them doing their jobs and wanting to incarcerate Cheny, the same people want to be lenient on enemy combatants. Not one was read their Miranda rights, the loop hole they GOT to go home and rejoin their SOA compadres. The war on terror is a thing of the past, it is now called a man made disaster. This administration will NOT concede we are at war with radical Islam, Al-Qaeda etc, they acknowledge they are at war with FOX news and the right wing.

I fully expect an apology coming to those poor GITMO "detainees" blaming the USA for making them do what they did. These very same "detainees" who got H1N1 vaccines before THOUSANDS of needy people in the states who wait while murderous dogs, enemy murderous dogs got first dibs.

BP: 150/150 :mad:
I'm right there with ya Judge! What Lawyer would be willing to defend these "detainees"????? Just take a couple of deep breaths, we want to keep that BP down.:)

That change is part of the CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN... It was a major part of the : We are going to fundamentally change the United States of America pledge.
Exactly! ;)

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
incarcerate Cheny
He should at least get Reckless Endangerment with a Firearm... it would have happened to ANY Joe Schlubb not in office, accident or not. WTF was the deal with shooting that dude in the face while they were hunting birds - What happened to the guy who got a face full of 7 1/2 shot... they never said if he went blind, or recovered, nothing. Very similar to how you don't hear concrete unemployment numbers mentioned anymore...

It bugs me that people who have that kind of power go unpunished for being careless, while the rest of the responsible and law abiding hunting/rec. shooting community comes under criticism on an annual basis.

I guess I'll be fine if he doesn't want to come hang out with me in my deer blind next weekend. :willy:

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Yea he should have gotten more than jokes made of him by the left wing.

His day is coming so is Bush's.

The trials in NY go deeper than just trying those "suspects." Those 2 along with the CIA will be on trial. It is going to be a circus. Holder etc wanted those 2 put on trial for war crimes. The now "President" does too but made statements he wants to go forward not backward.. Well, they are going forward... They are going forward with the trials, and MORE attention will be paid to the CIA and other operatives namely Bush and Cheny. This is their way of putting those 2 on trial (clandestinely) under the premise of bringing to justice those involved in 9-11. Our intelligence and security will be greatly compromised along with this new administration getting a feel good tingly sensation running up and down their spines for their WE finally GOTCHA mentality while at the same time enticing Islamic warriors. I can see this doing more harm than good.

The Lamestream news media will pay more attention to the previous administration than they will the "suspects." Bush and Cheny will be found guilty oh yea, and the "suspects?" They have rights.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
He should at least get Reckless Endangerment with a Firearm... it would have happened to ANY Joe Schlubb not in office, accident or not. WTF was the deal with shooting that dude in the face while they were hunting birds - What happened to the guy who got a face full of 7 1/2 shot... they never said if he went blind, or recovered, nothing. Very similar to how you don't hear concrete unemployment numbers mentioned anymore...

It bugs me that people who have that kind of power go unpunished for being careless, while the rest of the responsible and law abiding hunting/rec. shooting community comes under criticism on an annual basis.

I guess I'll be fine if he doesn't want to come hang out with me in my deer blind next weekend. :willy:
Yep, power and money and you can get away with anything.

Look at the dead drunk Teddy Kennedy and how he got away with what he did in chappaquid****.

Look at Richard Nixon, he got away with Watergate. Sure he had to step down as President, but he avoided legal wranglings which should have happened.

Our government is broken. We the People have failed. We decided it would be easier to allow the government to fix our problems so it is now way too large and controlling and still can't fix anything. We need another Revolution. We need the Federal government to be smaller than the smallest state government. We need our individual freedoms back. We need less of our money taken from us and used to help special groups.

Don't vote Democrat, don't vote Republican, vote Libertarian and get back to Constitutional government. Make government work for us instead of the other way around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts