Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reset my password a while back. Had Chrome remember it. That worked great for log in, for several weeks. But today, it wouldn't work. So, I tried to log in with what I thought was my password. No luck. :frown3:

Was sent a new password to my Email site. Tried to log in with that and it would not work. :frown3:

I finally got tired of trying to log in and decided to just register with a new name, password, and Email site. That went OK, for now, since I'm able to post this.

Anybody besides me have any trouble with their new password ?

Any good advice for me, should this same thing happen with my new name and password ?

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
You're not the only one. PM Randy: 05GTO and ask him to restore your original name and data. He will if he can.

Reset my password a while back. Had Chrome remember it. That worked great for log in, for several weeks. But today, it wouldn't work. So, I tried to log in with what I thought was my password. No luck. :frown3:

Was sent a new password to my Email site. Tried to log in with that and it would not work. :frown3:

I finally got tired of trying to log in and decided to just register with a new name, password, and Email site. That went OK, for now, since I'm able to post this.

Anybody besides me have any trouble with their new password ?

Any good advice for me, should this same thing happen with my new name and password ?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply ! :smile3:

I'm OK with the new name & password. So, maybe I won't have any problems with 'em.

·
Administrator
323 Posts
Let me know if you change your mind I can merge your new account with your old one and you will keep all your old posts.

Thank you so much :)

~ Glenda

1 - 7 of 7 Posts