Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Just read the thread and had to register and post... Filled them in on my GTO experience. Hope that enlightened them some.

Good luck with the race, if he shows up, lol.

Try not to kill him too bad, hehehe...

Chris

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
That was probably the funniest forum reading I've done in a while! It was like a group of school kids huddled around each other whispering about an after school fight with the school bully!!:rofl: :willy:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Their still talkin about our cars, at least they're being respectful...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Cadsbury said:
Their still talkin about our cars, at least they're being respectful...
Agreed. Funny as hell, too!

Jim Miller

'06 M6 18", Phantom Black.

·
Registered
83 Posts
That is too funny. Mean, but funny... I am glad some realized the error of their thinking. 4000lbs. Hee hee. :willy::willy::willy:

·
Registered
137 Posts
How old is that guy (stranger94)? You need to educate him on cars before he starts trying to race people in vipers cuz they're heavy...I can see it now "he has a 8.0 litre v10, must be a really heavy engine and a 6 spd with an extra 2 gears to my auto 4 so that'll add some weight too, think I have a chance?"

·
Registered
455 Posts
That was a pretty funny thread. Too bad it looks like your friend bailed.

I think his education should come first hand. :D That's probably the only way it will make enough impression.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I think he bailed...he's 19 and I'm 25 so I think he is relatively new to the car scene. He hasn't mentioned much about the race since :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hilarious!!!:lol: :rofl: :willy: :party: Perfect example of the misconceptions regarding the GOAT but I like it like that the less you know the more fun it is to see your face in my rear view like this:eek:

·
Registered
139 Posts
WOW--that guy knows nothing about cars! It is funny how all of the Stang guys over there told him that he's about to get his azz handed to him. I would tell him that you currently have 3 hampsters running your motor and that your buying a 4th before you race him (that should make your car a 4 cylinder--he's done).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts