Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any GTO's other than mine around Pittsburgh, Pa. :confused
Where do you hang out? :seeya:
Felt kinda snubbed at a car show in White Oak last year by the guys with older Goats. :confused

·
Registered
33 Posts
Don't feel too alone, bsmcall, I'm from Pittsburgh also. :)

I got mine too late last year to go to any shows, but I'm planning on going to some this summer. Also can't wait to go to the flashlight drags out at the Zelienople airport! I'm going to race my friend's Z06 out there. He's going to of course hand me my arse, but that's ok. :)

G

·
dont worry!

bsmcall said:
Are there any GTO's other than mine around Pittsburgh, Pa. :confused
Where do you hang out? :seeya:
Felt kinda snubbed at a car show in White Oak last year by the guys with older Goats. :confused
if i had an old goat i would be a jerk to! i had one that would put there
pristine wanna be chevelles on the trailer i had a 70 gto convertable
i hated those jerks to! they were to busy quoting cylinder head numbers
on those boat anchors they drove. your above those idiots ask any of them if they want to run that pig they drove to the show! you dont need to hang with them ! too stuffy! :party:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry not in the 'Burgh

Hi,

I know you asked where I lived on another thread. If I was in Pittsburgh, I would be glad to show you the 05. I have been there several times and my dad was born in New Castle, PA (not too far from Pittsburgh)!

GO STEELERS!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rooting for your Eagles ....

Hey I am getting a start on next year !! :lol:

I will tell you though, I'm rooting for your Eagles Sunday. Just noticed on ESPN that TO says he's playing. Don't blame him for maybe risking more damage to his ankle, you only get so many chances.

Anyway, good luck to your Eagles Sunday.

Again, GO STEELERS!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah cheer on the eagles they'll need ALL the help they can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.