Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all , anyone here from L.I. ? Next Sunday there is a good car show and swap meet in Saint James at the Flower Fields Fair Grounds. Usually a real good turn out. Then the following week is Bar Beach in Port Washington. Anyone gonna go ?? Im planning on going to both, weather permitting of course.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
If you see a yellow 05 Gto with a Sts turbo kit and a guy named Ben owns it, punch him in the eye for me. I paid him for a cat back he never sent.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you see a yellow 05 Gto with a Sts turbo kit and a guy named Ben owns it, punch him in the eye for me. I paid him for a cat back he never sent.
Hey man , that sucks. Is he a vendor of some sort?. Did he take your $$ and not deliver?.

·
Registered
197 Posts
same thing happened to me with my other car. i heard 2 weeks later he almost killed himself rolling the car. i coudnt stop laughing for a year. sorry to hear about your loss.

·
Registered
197 Posts
i went to the one in port washington. ok turn out. theers a bunch more meets in oct,

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i went to the one in port washington. ok turn out. theers a bunch more meets in oct,
Yea me and my oldest bro went to Port Wash. show. I did'nt take the GTO . I took my 09 Challenger and parked at the first lot and walked up from the first parking lot to avoid the fee's. I saw one 65 GTO . Pretty nice. and 2 66/67 lemans. Also some cat selling his 73 FireBird. Thats it for pontiac. I found a nice original owners manual for 15 bucks for the ole glove box.

·
Registered
197 Posts
did you see that pro street 67 nova. jesus, when he started it the whole ground vibrated. i'd traid in my goat for a 67 nova. but a little taimer. he he. maybe i'll see ya at the next one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey, I live upstate near Albany but my Dad ('82 Vette) still lives in Levittown. I'm down there regularly. I just had my GTO out at the morning Oak Beach Inn show a few Sundays ago. There were only two other Goats ('06s) there but both had less than 2000K on them, one Blue and one Red. I'll try and post when I'll be down to see whats happening.

-Greg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK folks. Tomorrow, sunday the 17th is the Flower Fields Fair Ground Car show in Saint James. This is a real good show and swap meet at a real nice setting. Come on down! 8 bucks and your car is in the show. See ya there.

·
Registered
197 Posts
couldnt make it. got sick. how did it go?

·
Registered
197 Posts
glad you had a good time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts