Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a few Goats at the shop today...

The first one on the left is mine. Did some minor work to the second QS and did a lip spoiler install on the Blue one, which also included welding the holes from the original spoiler. The Red '04 Goat belongs to another customer, we painted and installed an 05 Rear Bumper on that one a while ago.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I like the taillights you have on your GTO and the lower center valence being body colored, looks good. It kinda reminds me of a jag, and i mean no disrespect but it looks really classy.

·
Registered
491 Posts
johnebgoode said:
Had a few Goats at the shop today...

The first one on the left is mine. Did some minor work to the second QS and did a lip spoiler install on the Blue one, which also included welding the holes from the original spoiler. The Red '04 Goat belongs to another customer, we painted and installed an 05 Rear Bumper on that one a while ago.

:willy:

Like your rear lens, but I thought they were smoked?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CrabhartLSX said:
is it just a bolt thing?
The rear bumper has a few screws on splash shields in wheel opening area. Also has a few nuts to be removed inside trunk area. Have to peel back R&L interior panels and you will see them. It's not hard at all. Just take your time and look at bumper to visualize how it is attatched and you will figure it out.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Confuc1ous said:
I like the taillights you have on your GTO and the lower center valence being body colored, looks good. It kinda reminds me of a jag, and i mean no disrespect but it looks really classy.
Thats the look I'm aiming for...thankyou.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts