Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I just joined the forums today after lurking here for about a month. I'm in the process of trying to get a GTO and i'm looking for some input.
Here is my Dilema.
I'm interested in getting an 05 6sp with the LS2 motor. I have a 03 galant that i want to trade in but I have about 4K in negative equity. Now I also qualify for a GM Supplier through my job. Do you think its possible for me to get an 05 for around $32-33K out the door with the red tag discount, supplier discount and my negative equity?

G

·
yes, but it would help to know where your located. Most of us can recommend good dealers in certain areas. Most of the 05's are going for 28-29k right now.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
big_mike said:
yes, but it would help to know where your located. Most of us can recommend good dealers in certain areas. Most of the 05's are going for 28-29k right now.
Thanks for the reply Big Mike.. I'm in Orlando FL. I'e gotten preapproval through Citibank already so i have all my financing lined up. Just need to know if the deal would work and if anyone knows of a good dealer that would be sweet also.

G

·
id steer clear of citi financing when my car was wrecked it took them 2 weeks after the car was done to sign the insurance check they had it for a total of 4 weeks

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
duraz28 said:
id steer clear of citi financing when my car was wrecked it took them 2 weeks after the car was done to sign the insurance check they had it for a total of 4 weeks
I've dealt with Citi financing before. I havent' had any issues. I had a 300M that was totaled with them. It took about 3 weeks for the process however the hold up was because my Insurance company couldn't decied on what my car was worth.

G

·
insurance had it to them in 3 days from the time the adjuster looked at my car. they kept telling me their busy i would just have to wait

G

·
well my cars done and sitting at ALAN YOUNG PONTIAC (plug for gtodealer) which did an excilant job on the repaires and all i can do is look at it for 2 weeks while some jackass comes in late and leaves early so i cant get my check.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
duraz28 said:
well my cars done and sitting at ALAN YOUNG PONTIAC (plug for gtodealer) which did an excilant job on the repaires and all i can do is look at it for 2 weeks while some jackass comes in late and leaves early so i cant get my check.

hmmmmm...who on earth could you be talking about?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
YIIIPPPEEEE!!! :D :party:
A Big thanks to Dealernut! I picked up my GTO today. 05' Midnight Blue, 6sp.
I'm in heaven. I can't stop looking out the window at my car in the driveway. Hopefully it isn't raining tomorrow so I can go out and play around a bit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.