Pontiac GTO Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
Cameo Ivory 1967
3,822 Posts
Not yet. Im in the middle of filming a GTO mini movie, and digging two new wells, so it's a thin week for me.

On top of that, we announced a new 55-foot fishing boat at the January boat show, and we're sold ahead 107 units. I get the parts to start building them tomorrow, so on day one I'll be six months behind schedule.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello all,

my father is retiring this year and I’m looking to gift him a 1967 GTO since he’s always wanted one. Specs on the perfect car would be,

1967 model year
400ci engine
Coupe
4 speed manual
No rust, no bondo
Looking for upper tier condition wise

Still interested in cars that don’t fit all these specs.

Thank you for any help!
Have a 67 that is black with red interior,4 speed and a 400 motor Car isd MINT has all original body panels call me if interested oremail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello all,

my father is retiring this year and I’m looking to gift him a 1967 GTO since he’s always wanted one. Specs on the perfect car would be,

1967 model year
400ci engine
Coupe
4 speed manual
No rust, no bondo
Looking for upper tier condition wise

Still interested in cars that don’t fit all these specs.

Thank you for any help!
Have what you are looking foe email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
67 Lemans
27 Posts
I just drove past what looks like a 67 GTO, black paint, black interior, tac on hood. I stopped just to look. I has an automatic though. Out of curiosity, I called and the guy said $30K. It's in Wentsville MO. Phone number is:. 314-486-4800
BTW I have no connection to the car or guy selling. Just saw it and then saw this post so thought I might contribute for a change. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
If you're still looking,
My good friend Mr. Roberts has been thinning his herd and has now decided to sell off his numbers matching 1967 HT GTO 400 HO 4spd.
Full frame off and out of all his GTOs this is one I wish I could have.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
If you're still looking,
My good friend Mr. Roberts has been thinning his herd and has now decided to sell off his numbers matching 1967 HT GTO 400 HO 4spd.
Full frame off and out of all his GTOs this is one I wish I could have.

View attachment 156227
View attachment 156228
View attachment 156229
Your Facebook script/link appears to be in Arabic on my end? Is your buddy in the middle east? Expensive over-water container shipping rates may apply.

(y)

·
64-67 Expert
9,008 Posts
Yeah... I wouldnt be engaging in any business discussions, with people who had only been registered for 18 minutes and then disappeared .
B-B-but what if you paid him Western Union and it was a really good deal because his brother's mother's uncle was the original owner and it was a one-of-one car with Ram Air X and the Buzz Out Button option??? I think a LOT of these cars were sent to Nigeria in the '60's. Just sayin'....

21 - 40 of 41 Posts