Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Googled and searched to the end of the internet and can't find it. I am looking for a picture of a restored Mission Beige 65-67 GTO. Mine is almost in the paint booth and I would like to see your car. Surely someone kept the Mission Beige color :)

Mine is mission beige with a beige convertible top, 1965.

·
Registered
554 Posts
An nice elixer!

OOOOO!!!!! Another rare and obscure color!!!!! Keep 'em comin' folks!!!!! Do the records still remain of how many vehicles actually came with this color?

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
No records on colors. I've seen this color on an ebay '65 awhile back. Made the car look invisible, IMO. On the other hand, it hadn't been re-painted Resale Red!! Good luck finding a pic. You should be able to.

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
OOOOO!!!!! Another rare and obscure color!!!!! Keep 'em comin' folks!!!!! Do the records still remain of how many vehicles actually came with this color?
Yea, like mine, there are only 2 `65 GTOs on the Ultimate GTO Picture site that are Blue Charcoal, and 1 of them is mine. :)

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Bump for a picture of a 65' mission beige convertible....I have not found one good picture.....I am considering stripping my car down and repainting the original color (mission beige)....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts