Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for new 04 GTO with 6 speed. None at local dealers. Would like to take advantage of current incentives. Anyone know of any on dealers lots in Southeast? Prefer Fl or Ga. :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
www.gmbuypoewer.com build the car you want then let it search local dealers, then pick a dealer with no inventory and ask it to search. then sort the results by price. then punch in other zip codes to broaden your search. then call a dealer with one in stock and buy the car. dont look back though, because if you do, GM will have probably added another incentive that you missed out on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw an 04 Pulse Red Six Speed at Ron Carter Pontiac in Alvin TX this evening (143 mi on the odo), priced at $25K

Phone is 281-331-3111 (Alvin is just south of Houston)

·
Registered
88 Posts
HI: There are lots of 6 speeds in California,,,my dealer has 5 of 6 with them in Escondido,,,near San Diego,,,,waiting for a bigger rebate after 1/3-05 to buy myself!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Tomasy said:
Looking for new 04 GTO with 6 speed. None at local dealers. Would like to take advantage of current incentives. Anyone know of any on dealers lots in Southeast? Prefer Fl or Ga. :)
My experience from searching for my car in the SE is that 6 speeds are being bought up fast. Also the GM buypower site is not very accurate - I bought my car on 12-17 and it was showing in the dealers inventory until 12-23. Your best bet is to pick a small town away from big cities and search on them. The site only shows the first 25 matches and if all of them are in say Atlanta and a few surrounding suburbs, then you won't see the ones at the small dealership in Columbus GA or Troy AL.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I worked a sale over the phone with a dealer in Clearwater try Mark at Dick Norris Pontiac his cell 727 244-4470. I did the deal in about 2 minutes over the phone, he said he would get us any color we want. They had a 6sp in stock. They were getting us a blue automatic from another store. We take delivery tomorrow.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I think they will roll out the 05s on 1/4/5. At that point there will be the 05s sitting on the floor at 33k with a few 04s sitting in the lot with a 5500 rebate.

The salesman will tell you that you can have the 05 for 33k at 5% or the 04 for 27K at 2%, take your pick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts