Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local dealer sold the Quicksilver M6 that I wanted sooo anyone recently seen one on their local dealers lot? I've searched gmbuypower for the last hour but to no avail. Is there a way to search nationwide for a specific color?

Thanks,

Ross

·
Registered
410 Posts
I was watching that one myself because it was outside Tinker AFB. If you want a M6 - they are in short supply!!! There's only one that is shown left in the DFW metroplex. I just use my map program to find zip code so major metroplexes and use the locate vehicle on pontiac.com.

EWING BUICK/PONTIAC/GMC TRUCK
4464 W PLANO PKWY
PLANO, TX 75093

There are 2 yellow ones and 2 red ones in south Texas - search 77449. Remember that the M6s are 33,190.

I tried Colorado 80652 and found one silver M6 with black leather

GRAND AUTO, INC.
2000 W 104TH AVE
THORNTON, CO 80234

good luck. It looks like most deals are around 25 to 26K unless you have the GM loyalty discount.

·
Registered
77 Posts
There is one in Butte MT. and one in Rapid City S.D. I don't know if your interested in traveling that far. I had to go that far to get my 05 IMP blue/blue int. m6, and for the price I got it was well worth it!!!

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
GTO_fan said:
The local dealer sold the Quicksilver M6 that I wanted sooo anyone recently seen one on their local dealers lot? I've searched gmbuypower for the last hour but to no avail. Is there a way to search nationwide for a specific color?

Thanks,

Ross
The dealer I purchased my 05 from has an 04 Quicksilver on their showroom. They say it is not in the GMbuypower system, Ask for Odel

Moore Pontiac Buick GMC
1049 Marietta Rd,
Canton, GA 30114
(770) 479-1971

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all! My local dealer has an 04 torrid red/ black M6 that they need to sell. I called once inquiring about it and they called me 6 times yesterday trying to get me to come in. I think I have them on the hook now so color isn't as important as a GREAT DEAL. For once it feels like I may have the dealer on the ropes. I'm going to let them stew for a day or two.

Thanks again,

Ross

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.