Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with gm doing 0% for 72 months and almost being 25 i feel too old to be driving my srt-4, i started looking at new gto's. what have people been paying for them, i know the gto was killed for a few years and many units have been sitting for a long period of time. i get gms for my deceased grandfather so that helps alittle bit. the one i looked at tonight sticker for about $33500 or so, with gms discount was about 30,000. the dealer i was at was about to close so i didnt get to haggle too much, i felt they might let these go for $27-28k. has anyone got one for around this price? thanks for any and all information
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
I guess you're looking at '06's. I think you can still get some of the '05's for $26-$27K, new and untitled, depending on your locale.

Enjoyed you comment about being too old for 4 cylinder. I'm nearly 53, and have driven 4 cylinders all my life. Only 8's I have are the truck and the Goat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
noz34me said:
Enjoyed you comment about being too old for 4 cylinder. I'm nearly 53, and have driven 4 cylinders all my life. Only 8's I have are the truck and the Goat.
I think he was referring to the fact that the SRT-4 is a car that the younger crowd goes after. It's more of the sport compact scene. Domestic Ricers and all that.
I used to love stomping this local SRT-4 with my Evo. That guy would get so pissed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GOGTO007 said:
I think he was referring to the fact that the SRT-4 is a car that the younger crowd goes after. It's more of the sport compact scene. Domestic Ricers and all that.
I used to love stomping this local SRT-4 with my Evo. That guy would get so pissed.
:agree i just want something a little more grown up. i love having a high 12 second car, but i feel like a kid. im in kansas city ive been looking on car.s and autotrader no 05s, but maybe a dealer can get one in a dealer trade. i really want the copper/orange one though, my srt-4 is the orange blast color i love it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
19psi said:
:agree i just want something a little more grown up. i love having a high 12 second car, but i feel like a kid. im in kansas city ive been looking on car.s and autotrader no 05s, but maybe a dealer can get one in a dealer trade. i really want the copper/orange one though, my srt-4 is the orange blast color i love it
My wife and I just traded her Jeep Liberty for an '06 Mazda 3s 5 door a couple weeks ago. 160 HP 4 cyl, VVTi technology, but it's across the whole band, not just after 6K RPM. 17" wheels standard, along with a lot of other amenities. Probably looks a little ricey, but what a car! Build quality equal to or better than the Goat! Alas, no LS2 though.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top