Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
refresh my memory how do you release the ignition tumbler. I lost my keys and have miss placed the spares, need to get the tumbler out to take to the locksmith for a new set...:confused

·
Registered
554 Posts
Chinaclip

You'd best use a very stout paperclip at that. (Or a thin stiff piece of mechanics wire). Using a thin Chinese paper clip is recipe for disaster!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found my spare set, in the safebox, with the spare safebox key...LOL. Guess i get to practice some more welding on the side of the safe box i had to cut out with the grinder, of all times for the keypad to decide to go goofy...ohh well, beats having to take my ignition apart.

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
Found my spare set, in the safebox, with the spare safebox key...L
:rofl: ... because last week the system drive in my server failed. "No problem" says I to me, "I have backups. I'll just re-install the OS on a fresh drive and restore from backup."

Then I discovered that all my backups were stored...

...on a different partition

... on the same drive that had failed.

DOH! :shutme

Bear

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah this getting old sh*# sucks, i have a 3x5 notepad i carry that the wife calls my memory, when i misplace that its like amnesia.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
eye sight???...:eek: Found the originals at the job site in the grass, must have fallen out of my pocket when i pulled my phone out friday.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My memory is the second shortest thing I have...I also carry a pocket notebook and I am 46.. I spent most of my money on women and wine...the rest I just wasted...:cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts