Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what was up today, but i saw an 04 Yellowjacket, a black 04, 2 red 04's, a black 05 and a IBM 05 today. These were in lots of different places so they weren't a group or anything. I think I haven't had a day before today that I saw 2 GTO's in the same day.

·
Registered
584 Posts
:agree
Been seeing Alot more Goats here in the SF Bay Area Especially in Vallejo
couple of 04 Black ones (different owners), an 05 Yellow Jacket, an 05 cyclone grey, and a couple of 04 torrid reds

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
04m6_ca said:
fergyflyer - how is the Vette?
Now that it's broken in I'm really starting to enjoy it. I miss a manual a little bit, but the paddle shift is in the ballpark. The A6 is way better than the A4, there's not any flat spots. Any time you jump on it, it's between 4000 and 5500 and it just lets loose.
Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have been seeing more and more GTO's lately! Every morning I am either behind or in front of an 05 CGM on my way to work! I saw at least 3 last week and yesterday I saw a 04 Cosmos.

fergyflyer said:
Now that it's broken in I'm really starting to enjoy it. I miss a manual a little bit, but the paddle shift is in the ballpark. The A6 is way better than the A4, there's not any flat spots. Any time you jump on it, it's between 4000 and 5500 and it just lets loose.
Thanks for asking.
I am in the process of going from a C5 to a C6! I will be going with the A6 as well....The A4 does have some dead spots!

Bossman

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeffs386 said:
Fergy...............there were a bunch of goats in Daytona for the Rolex race maybe you saw a few going home
That would be a good bet. They had a Vette show in orlando this weekend and they were all over the place too. Most of the GTO's were out early on Saturday, so they were probably heading that way.

What a nice weekend.

·
Registered
454 Posts
fergyflyer said:
That would be a good bet. They had a Vette show in orlando this weekend and they were all over the place too. Most of the GTO's were out early on Saturday, so they were probably heading that way.

What a nice weekend.
Yes it was a terrific weekend.......I met up with a few out of state GTO owners who were here for the 24 hr race at Wing House,unfortunatly I had to leave before they all cruised A1A
Maybe some others will be traveling to Daytona for the 500 in a couple weeks
I would sure like to meet up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.