Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or perhaps my black 04 M6. The intensity and light path of the low beams appears short and dim. In my dark garage when I turn the DRL on and then switch to the headlights set on low beam there appears to be no difference. Anyone else experience this?

Besides the over inflated tires on delivery, I have not had any other concerns. The vehicle is great!

Thanks. :cool

·
Registered
74 Posts
Do a search on this site, this topic has been discussed before. You can adjust the angle of the lights, its pretty simple. I thought there was something wrong with my lights until I adjusted them!

·
Registered
15 Posts
yep! Was considering upgrading lights, saved some dough for that supercharger or ram air hood I've been drooling over.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We have had to have the lights adjusted on both 04 gto's. Works fine now.

·
Registered
153 Posts
since your dealer obviously didn't do the predelivery inspection correctly, look for orange spacers in the front coil springs (They don't belong!!!)

As for the headlamps, a phillips screwdriver will adjust them. I would have your dealer do it with a headlamp aimer, if your not sure of how to set them correctly.

Once you get them aimed, there is a world of difference (Night and Day) ;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
I had a 81 GranPrix on delivery the headlights shined on roof tops. I had 2 lugs nuts rattling around in the hub cap when I pulled into the driveway for the first time. I never had a car that had the correct fluid levels or air pressures in the tires. How many got there cdrom at delivery? Same old general motors.

R

·
0 Posts
lights?

black04inPA said:
Is it just me, or perhaps my black 04 M6. The intensity and light path of the low beams appears short and dim. In my dark garage when I turn the DRL on and then switch to the headlights set on low beam there appears to be no difference. Anyone else experience this?

Besides the over inflated tires on delivery, I have not had any other concerns. The vehicle is great!

Thanks. :cool
try a roof rack and some aircraft carbon arc landing
lights,try aiming them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts