Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of the lower grill support panel for a 1967 GTO??
thanks in advance
alan

·
Registered
862 Posts
Alan,
Don't know if this will help, but here is part of the page from the '67 Crash Book;

·
Registered
3 Posts
Should be blacked out like the center brace & horns.
Could you possibly repost the photo of the front support? I have one that came "unattached" and I am having difficulty finding holes that match or a picture of what it should be. I have the front of the frame exposed (all of the frame for that matter) but the holes do not line up with the side pieces of the support. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for the repost. The '67 I acquired was partially apart when it fell into my lap. I am having difficulty figuring out how the front end support pieces fit together. The holes don't seem to line up with where it would seem the parts should go. I am going to attempt to attach an picture of the assembly pieces I am un sure of at the moment and would appreciate any feedback you might be able to provide. Thanks again.
1600229209711.jpeg

·
Registered
3 Posts
That would explain why none of the holes line up to anything on the frame. Thank you. I'll probably never know what they do fit, but at least I can stop trying to b out them to my frame.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts