Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone other than me wish for the mesh lower grill of the Monaro ???
Thinking of calling a dealer in Australia and finding out what they get for one, then to overnite it. Or is there an aftermarket manufacturer I don't know about?

·
Registered
59 Posts
The CV8 Monaro? Hmmmm...I'll pass, i think the stock GTO one can be modded to look better then the CV8 one.

·
Registered
162 Posts
that is sick lookin yea find out then maybe we can do a group buy and save some money and maybe do a online search 2 c if someone has them...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Personally I think the front the GTO drifter and the GTO concept looks alot nicer. The one on the drifter GTO also doesn't compensate for the wider front fenders like the GTO concept. I've seen them advertised somewhere, just I don't remember where. Whatever one you like either way...google it, you'll find a new front in no time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Gastiresandoil The lower grill looks nice where did you get that or did you make that to?

are there any replacements for upper grill?

Robert

·
Registered
194 Posts
The three grilles and hood scoop insert backing plates were sent out to a plastic chromer in the LA area. The GTO insigna on the drivers' side grille was removed, blacked out and had a PONTIAC group of letters added. Not cheap to be different than the rest.

·
Registered
19 Posts
GasTiresandOil said:
The three grilles and hood scoop insert backing plates were sent out to a plastic chromer in the LA area. The GTO insigna on the drivers' side grille was removed, blacked out and had a PONTIAC group of letters added. Not cheap to be different than the rest.
Very nice! :cool How much was it to have the plastic chromed?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
i just need original gto grille in silver do u have one?
lol... you do realize this thread is from 2004 and will most likely go unanswered by those that posted 5 years ago....

Asking in your other thread was a good idea, also check other gto forum sites like ls1gto or ls1tech, I've seen them for sale. Also, google Cleveland Pick-a-part or try a interwbz junkyard search engine. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts