Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up my loaded 2004 GTO, Black with Red interior, and a 6-speed. Friday. It now has 3,411 miles. Some guy traded it in on a BMW. Who has the lowest mileage 04, and it can't be still at a dealer. Mine won't be low for long. I will probably put 12,000 a year on it.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Groucho said:
It sure as hell isn't me... :lol:
HAH, I saw the title of this thread and the first thing that came to mind before the page even opened up was... "I wonder if Groucho was the first person to post here, and what he said?..."

:lol:

EDIT - And like Steve said, just how high are you on milegage now?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I think I win for the highest 04 milage: 16,842 as of today. The car will be a year old this November. Never had any problems. ONLY work performed was maintance! :cool :cool :cool :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Groucho, do you do the bulk of youy driving to work? I have a 80 mile round trip daily. :willy:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
WOW!! You got me beat! My biggest gripe about my commute is that there are no hills in my part of the country.(Charleston, S.C.) Strait highway shot. A lot of bridges though.

·
431.0 rwhp, 391.9 rwtq
77 Posts
Then I feel pretty good that I only have 22K on mine

·
Registered
62 Posts
I purchased my 04 in Feb 05, and currently have 1500 miles on the odo. Fortunately, I have company supplied vehicles to drive, so the Goat is stricly for weekends and fun.

·
Registered
828 Posts
GTODEALER said:
How much $? RWHP? RWTQ?
I got tied up with house construction for a few months so I haven't got around to dynoing the car. It has an intercooled STS Turbo along with an SLP ported throttlebody, SLP 1.85 rockers with springs, Meziere electric water pump, SLP underdrive pulley, SPEC Stage 3 clutch and flywheel, 19" Beyern 5 wheels are wrapped with 245/35/19 Nitto 555 tires, 2005 ram air style hood, Baer brakes with red calipers, BMR strut tower brace, driveshaft loop, SLP swaybar and bushings, Autometer gauges and probably a few other things that I am missing. It looks like there are over $18,000. in upgrades. I'd let it go if someone gave me $32,000.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.