Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!
I'm ready to purchase some tuning software and am trying to find out what ya'll think. I use LT1 Edit on my race car and have been happy with the results. BUT!, I got that a long time ago... For anyone who has had their car professinaly tuned, what tuner package did they use LS2 Edit, HP Tuners, or something else?

I've got several friends that tune cars as well, but none so far has jumped into the LS2 market. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
94 Posts
Cadsbury said:
Hey all!
I'm ready to purchase some tuning software and am trying to find out what ya'll think. I use LT1 Edit on my race car and have been happy with the results. BUT!, I got that a long time ago... For anyone who has had their car professinaly tuned, what tuner package did they use LS2 Edit, HP Tuners, or something else?

I've got several friends that tune cars as well, but none so far has jumped into the LS2 market. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Chris
LS2 Edit will work, but is light years behind HPTuners in my opinion. Just the features, datalogging, and support are much better. Plus they have a lot more tuning available.

Jody

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.