Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day, I ran across a Blue GTO that was cruising in the opposite direction today. You gave me a "thumbs" up and I returned the favor. If I had more time, I would've motioned (or turned around) to pull over so we could check out each others car.

Anyway, if you are on this board, I just wanted to say what's up, and let's meet up someday!

Cheers!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
04Venom - Where about's did this encounter take place?
Duhhh.... It would help if I name the location; :lol: Columbus, Ohio. Off of Worthington Galena road.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
^^^Now this the type of FORD/Car guy I respect. Someone that respects all cars, good on you 04Venom.:cheers

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^Now this the type of FORD/Car guy I respect. Someone that respects all cars, good on you 04Venom.:cheers
All the time! :)

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Hey 04venom, can we get some pictures of that snake? And please list some mods that you have on it, I've always had ALOT of respect for 03-04 Cobra's. :cheers

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey 04venom, can we get some pictures of that snake? And please list some mods that you have on it, I've always had ALOT of respect for 03-04 Cobra's. :cheers
Sure! Here are last years pictures, I'll take some new pictures soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
The more I look at these 03-04's, the more I fall in love with the aggressive looks. This car sits so well! Looks good man enjoy it!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Aramz06, its been a while in response to this thread but Merry Christmas to you and all the GTO brethren!

Thanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
254 Posts
Well put.:agree

1 - 17 of 17 Posts