Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make of this what you will:

On a recent visit to the restroom, I happened to notice the "gpf" (gallons per flush) info printed on the porcelain of the Toto-brand toilet: 1.6 gallons. The kind folks at Toto also provided the metric conversion: 6.0 liters.

So our LS2s really do produce a ----load of horsepower!

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
GM Kid said:
Make of this what you will:

On a recent visit to the restroom, I happened to notice the "gpf" (gallons per flush) info printed on the porcelain of the Toto-brand toilet: 1.6 gallons. The kind folks at Toto also provided the metric conversion: 6.0 liters.

So our LS2s really do produce a ----load of horsepower!
It takes between 5.7 and 6.0 liters to flush a Mustang. hmmm and RICE too.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just think it's cool to visualize that the volume displaced by the cylinders of an LS2 is equal to more than one-and-a-half gallons of water. I mean, picture that! That's a whole lotta air/fuel mixture coming and going.

·
Registered
674 Posts
way back in the day, i had an 85 rx7 with the 12A which was 1.1 liters,and the gal i was with (former fiance) had a 86 capri with the 2 liter. her brother was a macho guy with a regal circa 82, black of course.

at the table one night he picked up a 2 liter bottle of pepsi and said "this is the size of your motor. note how it is smaller then the treadmill was for our hamsters"

oh, her plate was a1brat. it was fun when i took her car late at night and guys would pull up to check out the brat and see a geek in a suit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.