Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopped on an M3 today, saw a lot of black soot come out, M3 lable on back, pulled up to see the drivers door, banged 3rd at 6K, saw front of leaner beamer in "objects closer than they appear" mirror, got a rear view mirror full without getting near 4th. Cool dude pulled up next to me, ask "is that thing stock?", and of course "yep". I told him I couldn't resist blowing his doors.:lol:

I think I'm going to start sticking skulls and crossbones on the dash. This is fun....:cool

·
Registered
264 Posts
nice kill, i love pulling on cars that cost more than twice what we paid :lol: ... but be careful i raced a modded 335i the other night and he was right with me all the way up to 100+

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Sounds like his car not tip top shape with black soot spewing out.:lol: I don't think you were racing you just wanted to get around him so you can see.:)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice kill, i love pulling on cars that cost more than twice what we paid :lol: ... but be careful i raced a modded 335i the other night and he was right with me all the way up to 100+
Yeah, I can relate, I had one for lunch one day, he stuck to me like glue until 130+.:cheers

·
Registered
182 Posts
You guys must have freak cars then. I raced a 2000+ M3 and I was neck and neck with him on many runs. Don't know if he was stock or not. I only pulled on him once after I hit 4th gear.....we both had to shut down shortly afterwards because of a red light coming up. They are quick cars.....no doubt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts