Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Work work work. And ridiculous amounts of rain and flooding here in the great Evergreen State. How about you my fellow girl goat? There needs to be more of us around here :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I so don't envy you. Moving is my least favorite thing of all, and I've never even had to switch states. Hope everything is going smoothly for you!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, i agree, moving is a PAIN! we just bought a house and are slowly moving all of our junk into it... fun fun fun! Mostly work around here...:D
No awesome race stories for me... insurance is tooooooo high :) my town is too small for temptation anyway.... nobody knows what i am...not many cool cars, therefore no one really challenges me... -sigh- believe me though, someone pulls up to me and even gives me the slightest clue he or she wants some... i'll be on it!

I love my Goat :)

Whats everyone doing for the upcoming holidays?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Hey Randy!

I know it's been a long time! No, I'm not with Coggin anymore. Too many changes with them in the last year and I felt I needed a change then. Hence my move to Savannah. I'm working for Vaden Nissan there. I like the dealership a lot better and working for a private owner has it's pluses! Besides, I like it when some one thinks a 350z can take on the goat! :rofl:
Let me know if you are ever in the neighborhood...maybe we can go riding! Georgia has some beautiful areas to do some motorcycle riding in!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Something changed on this forum or at my work, but for some reason this forum is now filtered out at my work; leaves evenings and/or weekends for me, and a lot of that time, I don't think about it.

The LS1 GTO forum is the only one that may be more active than this one; there's a couple other GTO forums that for the most part appear to be 3 or 4 person shows; I've posted on them and gotten little or no replies.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, LS1GTO is a bit more busy. there is always some kind of new thread in the lounge about sex, or girls is little pieces of clothing or other interesting and entertaining:)willy:) but kind of worthless things... I like this forum :)
I like LS1 too though...;)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Happy Friday!

-Emily

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yeah, LS1GTO is a bit more busy. there is always some kind of new thread in the lounge about sex, or girls is little pieces of clothing or other interesting and entertaining:)willy:) but kind of worthless things... I like this forum :)
I like LS1 too though...;)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Happy Friday!

-Emily
I would agree with that; the technical and GTO related threads are greater on here; the Lounge is way bigger on LS1.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts