Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Widowed

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just got married last October, I sold my Harley, gave my wife my truck and drove a POS 87 RX7 around untill I got my tax return and then I got my GTO, I would have gotten the GTO even if I were single.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good Question

Recently single... So my gift to myself was my car. Thank god I took the ring back (down payment for my toy)! :cool

·
Registered
41 Posts
single for the last 8 months...traded my new silverado z71 on my gto...a lot more fun to drive...only dirve it on pretty days or weekend..drive my old zr2 daily...

·
Registered
316 Posts
redgoat said:
single for the last 8 months...traded my new silverado z71 on my gto...a lot more fun to drive...only dirve it on pretty days or weekend..drive my old zr2 daily...
Good choice in cars, I also have Goat and ZR2

·
Registered
236 Posts
Single for awhile now. Got tired of the dating BS. Took a break, bought a GTO and now I have fight the women off with a stick! All the girls want a/to ride in the GTO...in more ways than one..nyuk nyuk nyuk! :cheers

·
Registered
195 Posts
Route 66 said:
Single for awhile now. Got tired of the dating BS. Took a break, bought a GTO and now I have fight the women off with a stick! All the girls want a/to ride in the GTO...in more ways than one..nyuk nyuk nyuk! :cheers
Ha! Good luck getting in the back seat! :willy:

Engaged here, wedding is in August. Then it's time for a minivan! :lol:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just got engaged, getting married next summer. I'm lucky enough to find a woman who's a GTO fanatic!! :D We just got the 05 and as soon as we get the through paying for the wedding we will be hunting for a 69!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wife for 27 years. 23 year old son and a 19 year old daughter. Yep, I was around during the muscle car years, and my new 05 GTO fits the bill perfectly. By the way, this is my first post. After reading this forum for a few weeks I decided to take the plunge and trade off my 05 windveil blue Mustang GT for a bright red (forgot name) 05 GTO. Not knocking the Mustand (I did buy one), but its not in the same class as the GTO, luxury wise or power wise. Wife loves the GTO.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts