Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, fellow brothers. It has been almost a year now that the beloved goat has gone out to pasture and the arrival of the Sierra(which is now so custom, its not funny) but, I have the Pontiac itch again.

Im possibly going with a liquid red G8 GT which reminds me so much of my ole girl 06 Torrid Red GTO. The wife purchased a new Acadia SLT and let go of her 07 Tahoe LT. In general converstation while cooking on the grill, I was going down memory road about the ole goat having seen an orange one earlier that day. Same conversation I was telling her about the G8 I saw running down the road as well. While in the middle of the flipping of the chicken I hear from the wife "just go get one!" At that very minute I almost lost control of the tongs while in mid flip of the BBQ chicken.

With that, the wheels started turning, really fast. So, after dinner I suggest we load up the kids and go to the local dairy queen, right next door to my families dealership. We then ventured over to the dealership lot and sat two G8 GT's. One white and one liquid red with both sport and premium packages. From there it was over. I texted the brother in law and he said its about time, ill call you in the morning. He also added in an attempt to hook me by saying Pontiac has already stopped production of the G8's, what is out is out. He said he would call me in the morning.

Well, now im anxiously waiting the call. Ill keep yall posted.

Ps I did manage to save the chicken!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Ahh- nothing like having a good women. Strike while the iron is hot.
Will be nice to have you back as a regular.

The liquid red sounds nice to me.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im gonna try like heck my brother. Thank you.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Done Deal

Well, I pulled the trigger. 0% for 72 months. Gave me a great deal I could not turn down. Wow it feels good. I'm back where I truly belong.I'll post pics tomorrow. I'm on iPhone right now.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all. I head to jersey shore aug 15th. Should be back that weekend. Where is show this year?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts