Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thinking (something I try to avoid)....ever wonder why a WHITE color option wasn't offered on the Goat?

I have the PBM and wouldnt trade if for anything but it'd be interesting to see an albino goat.

Ok, who is photoshoping????

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I have often wondered that, also. :cheers :willy: :lol: :rofl: :seeya: :rolleyes: :party:

·
Registered
400 Posts
This has a little color tinge still in it.. but here's a quick and dirty job.

G

·
better job than I could do! Do one in green, just for giggles. :)

Hey, I just remembered.....yall remember when Jon Moss built a RWD monte carlo?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I agree -- a white GTO would be a great color and would boost sales. Haven't seen any reports from DuPont or PPG lately -- but white's always a popular color.

Another color I would like to see offered in a non-metallic light "Richard Petty" blue. Holden actually sprayed a few of their hi-po Monaros with this color -- and it was awesome.

As for the Barney color -- it reminds me of when that show was huge. I wanted to have a purple leather portfolio case made -- with some green spots. A Barney-skin bag. Then again, realizing a stupid idea before executing it is always a good decision.

Actually thought the Cosmos Purple was way too subtle. A big, powerful purple, like the one in the pic here -- would have been better -- along with a black interior.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
I agree -- a white GTO would be a great color and would boost sales. Haven't seen any reports from DuPont or PPG lately -- but white's always a popular color.

Another color I would like to see offered in a non-metallic light "Richard Petty" blue. Holden actually sprayed a few of their hi-po Monaros with this color -- and it was awesome.

As for the Barney color -- it reminds me of when that show was huge. I wanted to have a purple leather portfolio case made -- with some green spots. A Barney-skin bag. Then again, realizing a stupid idea before executing it is always a good decision.

Actually thought the Cosmos Purple was way too subtle. A big, powerful purple, like the one in the pic here -- would have been better -- along with a black interior.

You are a scary individual!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'd like a white or a nice dark hunter green metallic myself. There are hardly any cars now that have a nice dark green anymore.

G

·
GTOs are too damn fast.. you really want a white car blazen down the highway at 100+ with bugs splattering all over your ride? ... LOL

the green looks pimp tho... kinda import tuner tho..
overall even if they had white I would have still prolly gotton the silver one LOL.. :willy: :party:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.