Registered
95 Posts
That car rocks! Sounds phenominal!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MoanAirOh said:
what mods are done to that 11 sec GTO? What times would one expect from the first stage kit offered by MDMC?

ML
Our 410hp kit run in 6 speed trim 12.9
Our 510 kit in 6 speed trim went 12.1
Our 510 kit with 75 shot of nitrous went 11.4's
all times in 95 degree heat hot laped no cool downs we try to give you the real world times not cool down times.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What is the price on that first stage kit?

·
Registered
160 Posts
OMG! I got goosebumps!

·
Registered
177 Posts
That's sweet...now I have to find the link to a Monaro with a nice Whipple on it. it did the 1/4 in 10.38 I believe...gotta find the link.

·
Registered
160 Posts
:eek: good God almighty...as we say here in the south! I wish I could do that..... :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nitrous is not without cost......Aluminum heads and blocks are expensive to replace. And nitrous leaves a telltail signature in the chamber. It may be fine for "rice rockets" but GTO engines get expensive fast.....Just a thought..

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have done three LS1 nitrous anstalls (1 wet and 2 dry) on F body cars. The bang for the buck factor is WAY high!. The dry install couldn't be easier, and a 100 hp setting is good for loads of fun. Seems to be easy on parts so far.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What brand exhaust did you guys use? It sounds amazing on the car. I would love for mine to sound that beastly when I get my GTO 05 w/400hp

1 - 20 of 28 Posts