Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't pass on the employee pricing, so I pulled the trigger today. Picked up a six speed Black/Black '05 :willy: :party:

Now I have to read this forum top to bottm, and let the mods begin.

Tony

·
Registered
89 Posts
I love my 04...my dealer just happens to have the exact same car in 05 on the lot. I am so tempted to switch even though I really didn't feel that much difference in the model years. What to do? Should I just wait for the 06 in a few months or trade for the 05 now.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
JWCACE said:
I love my 04...my dealer just happens to have the exact same car in 05 on the lot. I am so tempted to switch even though I really didn't feel that much difference in the model years. What to do? Should I just wait for the 06 in a few months or trade for the 05 now.
wait for the 06 or buy a 05 hood and rear valence to save some money. it will look just like an 05-06 if you dont c that much of a diff in performance :cheers

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome...................just picked up my '05 Vivid Bitch Black/ Red six speed two weeks ago.

Broke her in gently for the first 500..............seen 140+ a few times now.

Gas milage sucks though 19 average.....................

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.