Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and hung out at the local fair car show today with some friends that are diehard Mopar guys, each of the 4 them owning at least two very nice restored and driven cars including a 71' 440 6 pack Challenger in Plum Crazy, a couple nice 68-69' Chargers, and an original 64' 440 6-pack Polara. Of course being the lone Pontiac i am the butt of many of their jokes and am way outclassed in the Musclecar Class so we just hang out, hope for a door prize or the 50/50 and enjoy the company and Detroit Iron. The Challenger swept Musclecar as usual so we started to make our way back to our tent after Ronnie picked up his plaque. Last but not least they announced the "Peoples Choice"...whadda ya know the lowly old Tempest post got her first trophy :STFU:. Their excuse was the ladies all like the blue, I told them No, the "people" just know class when they see it...LOL

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was Sumpter Township fair/show, i'm in New Boston. We have one in town here on the 6th i believe, come on out JT. I Just met 666bbl from here at the local cruise in/show up at the ice cream place on Thursday (Blue Sky) they get around 100 cars out there every week when the weather is nice.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
congrats. Always good to see the Pontiacs getting the attention they deserve. I went to a local car show also. approx. 200 cars and only 2 68 gto's. No other gto's at the entire show. I should have drove the 67 up there with the passenger quarter cut off to class the place up a bit. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts