Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello,well,i came back!,looking at my last log in it was 2 years ago this month(man! how time flies when you're going broke eh?),,actually OTHER car projects got in the way along with a dismal`08 but,,`09 has been good,not great but ENOUGH!,,so update is i've owned a`67 GTO since man first walked the earth ended up in the corner of my bodyshop with motor out `wheels blowed off';)

short block is on the stand as of this morning,back wheels are down fronts going on tomorrow(all new brake schtuff,drum but,it worked before),,,so i'll `be a member',,,!,,,no i mean HERE:seeya:,plan on having the old girl UP this month and i have some odd orig trim interior parts i'm going to have to sort thru so i'm up for swaps/cash up or down

anyway,glad the site is still thundering along:cheers(i'd saved it but of course when you have nothing to contribute)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Here's a challenge for you! You make the 2010 GTOAA Nats and then I'll make the 2011 Nats...... Now did you remember your password after two years??????? UP this Month can we count on that we will want pics by DEC 31th Good Luck Les

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like a fish

in fact the most famous`trout' in the world(one that goes to sea and returns to spawn in natel waters,,,,i've fished for them over 50 years,here it's not `trout' but`---------',,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm sure you can guess,,i used that as my secret password and in fact i'm ---------2 or also on many sites since i was`compromised' once,,he!! i've had the same goat since `74 same house since `85 same wife since too long;)hahaha,,i can even tell you the paint code# from `80,,,4818L(for Lacquer),,there! now where's my glasses? and cane?did i pass the test?,good let's dwink to celebrate!:cheers

·
Registered
855 Posts
Okay, good job I'm buying 1st round. Used ole unit numbers for mine you know how those it etched in your mind

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stuck now

waiting on a machinist,,i MAY reinstall the old camshaft and roll the motor back in with a new timing set/gaskets,have to check the bearings first that will determine what's up,birthday is the 12th dec,,,maybe she'll run by then,,,:cool,,and i''ll buy all the beer:party:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts