Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll try to be brief. I got an order, by referral, to send a big gas dehydration unit, in a 20' container to Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Never heard of this Australian Petroleum Company, but in my email reply, I complimented Holden and told him of my GTO.

He responded back informing me he owns a Monaro, and gave me this website.

www.capa.com.au

don't know if it's a "RE" here or not, but it's new to me.

he sent me a pic of a big block w/blower in a Monaro that Holden drag races down there. Probably similar to our Pro Comp or the likes.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
westell said:
I'll try to be brief. I got an order, by referral, to send a big gas dehydration unit, in a 20' container to Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Never heard of this Australian Petroleum Company, but in my email reply, I complimented Holden and told him of my GTO.

www.capa.com.au

he sent me a pic of a big block w/blower in a Monaro that Holden drag races down there. Probably similar to our Pro Comp or the likes.
OOOooooOOOOOO! :cheers

Cool link!

·
Registered
386 Posts
westell said:

www.capa.com.au

We've talked about Capa on here before, but some people may have not seen it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.