Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was at mcdonalds and a man politely asks me if i have heard of monaros. With that wonderful accent I couldnt pass up an opportunity to chat with him. He told me he is from Australia and owns a Holden. He was on a road trip from Los Angeles to Northeast USA in his rental car and I was the 2nd new GTO he had seen on his trip (Im in north Louisiana!) He asked if he could take some pictures with it (they get excited over our bumpers just as we envy theirs) so I was shocked but surely let him. We continued to talk about his trip and Oz cars and such for a good half an hour and I let him back on his way after exchanging e-mails. He even offered to show me around and a place to stay should i ever decide to make a visit to Australia. Super Nice Guy!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Why do you get to have so much fun?? PM me your address so I can send you a KC & 1 to send to OZ. A ad should out on these in the Legend soon. Nice Post Try to make Wichita next year and we'll go to McDonalds. Just kidding about Mcdeees we have lots better plans than that!!!!! Les

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Cool story. Its always fun meeting people like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts