Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I have the following parts I'll never use... if you need them let me know and let's make a deal!
Let's get your rig on the road!!!!

View attachment 138532

Hood tach harness - $30 retail... make fair offer.

View attachment 138531

Vacuum fitting was #22 retail... SOLD

View attachment 138533

Two lead temp sender - $17 retail, make an offer!

View attachment 138534

Hood bumpers...
View attachment 138535

Break Release handle!!!

View attachment 138536

Arm rest for 68 GM cars - $45 retail (only have one BLACK available) - make fair offer.
View attachment 138539

Looking for a good home for all these parts... if you need spares or help finishing your car contact me.

Thanks for looking, Dan

P.S. Move to proper thread...

·
Registered
1965 Pontiac GTO
107 Posts
How much for the brake release handle with shipping to Colorado-80108 zip code?
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Steve,

I found the part listed for $15, how's $9... shipping looks like between $2.80 and $8.40. I'd have to check with the post office. They consider a padded envelope a package. If you are interested at about $18 bucks (max) I'll see what they say.

Dan

·
Registered
1965 Pontiac GTO
107 Posts
Hi Dan,
I’m interested in it. My address is:
Steve Droege
6873 Sapphire Pointe Blvd
Castle Rock, CO 80108
Let me know the total with shipping and how to pay. I can do PayPal, Venmo, USPS Money Order, whatever you like best.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
1965 Pontiac GTO
107 Posts
Hey Steve,

I found the part listed for $15, how's $9... shipping looks like between $2.80 and $8.40. I'd have to check with the post office. They consider a padded envelope a package. If you are interested at about $18 bucks (max) I'll see what they say.

Dan

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Dan,
I’m interested in it. My address is:
Steve Droege
6873 Sapphire Pointe Blvd
Castle Rock, CO 80108
Let me know the total with shipping and how to pay. I can do PayPal, Venmo, USPS Money Order, whatever you like best.
Thanks,
Steve
Steve, Sorry for the delay... P.O. lines were out the door! P.O. wants $4 for shipping... Paypal $13 ($9 for the part) to [email protected]... please use the gift option so they don't charge us a fee.

Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Dan,
Payment sent 12/10/20. Thanks, Steve
Awesome, will try yo send by Monday... Possibly Saturday. Doing a brake overhaul and fluids all-around on my truck tomorrow. Unless I can recruit the Mrs. :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Dan,
Payment sent 12/10/20. Thanks, Steve
Steve,

Finished work sooner than thought, sent parts today... USPS says should be there Tuesdayish next week.
9500 1161 7053 0346 0982 55

Enjoy,

Dan

·
Registered
1965 Pontiac GTO
107 Posts
Haven’t seen it yet. I think all delivery companies and post office are falling behind this year. Too many things being shipped and reduced work force.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haven’t seen it yet. I think all delivery companies and post office are falling behind this year. Too many things being shipped and reduced work force.
Bummer, ok. Let me know. Dan

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Dan,
Do you have a tracking number for that parking brake handle? I haven't received it yet.
Thanks,
Steve
Sure, I posted it above... here it is again.
9500 1161 7053 0346 0982 55

USPS says it's in Chicago... with the state of that city these days and xmas etc not sure what's going on with mail. Recently I waited two weeks for first class mail from the east coast.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts