Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Would you guys buy a modded new car? If it came off the showroom floor with a Corsa catback and K&N cai? If so, what would you put on the car (up to $3k to spend)? :cheers
Most people would probably want a CAI and cat-back...and a better shifter for the M6s, but I wouldn't buy one that was modded because I'd probably want a different set-up.

LPE CAI instead of the more well-known K&N
A different shifter than the B&M
Borla cat-back instead of the dealer supplied Corsa...

G

·
Nothing to do with going faster, but a couple of 12v outlets up front would be nice

Shifter, Fast Intake, Complete Exhaust Upgrade, CAI, ....and oh ya, one of those really cool 25hp things on ebay.

·
Registered
89 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Would you guys buy a modded new car? If it came off the showroom floor with a Corsa catback and K&N cai? If so, what would you put on the car (up to $3k to spend)? :cheers
I would have...I am no car guroo like most of ya'll...and I don't have time to screw around....I want the @#$% on there and be done with it. As a matter of fact I am about to call you to send me a CAI. I'll be in touch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.