Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my goat used, the man I bought it from said it had numerous mod's. In the following to cell phone pics are some of the mod's. My ? is are theses mod's or not ? The vent's in the ground effects, the wing and the exhaust... Can anyone tell from my pic's ? Thank you...

·
Registered
454 Posts
the pics didn't come through.........but it sounds like you have the sport appearance package its not really a mod per say but a dealer installed option and its expensive

·
Registered
700 Posts
Whenever I think of "mods", I think of exhaust system, upgraded shifter, maybe different wheels/tires, intake, cam, etc...
I guess getting a new cigarette lighter plugin could be considered a mod though, since it's not how the car came from the factory. :confused

·
Registered
910 Posts
baron_iv said:
Whenever I think of "mods", I think of exhaust system, upgraded shifter, maybe different wheels/tires, intake, cam, etc...
I guess getting a new cigarette lighter plugin could be considered a mod though, since it's not how the car came from the factory. :confused
:agree
Mods are usually related to performance, not asthetic.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Dragon 32 said:
I bought my goat used, the man I bought it from said it had numerous mod's. In the following to cell phone pics are some of the mod's. My ? is are theses mod's or not ? The vent's in the ground effects, the wing and the exhaust... Can anyone tell from my pic's ? Thank you...

Umm I see nothing. Perhaps I am missing sumtin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.