Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Moroso tommorow? (wed/aug3)

thinking of going as long as I get my car back in time and the weather holds.. Want to see what the car will do with slicks. Dont expect much in 90 deg heat but what the hell.. Anyone planning on going?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it was a bust.. Storm clouds started gathering as soon as I got there,,little while later a heard a "crack" and looked to see a piece of ice on the ground,that was my cue to get the heck out of dodge,,everyone else waiting in line followed me,,about a mile down the road another red Gto with chrome rims gets next to me and starts going back and forth next to me, He wanted to race IN THE RAIN!! .. I tell ya,some people,I backed way off to get the message across i wasnt about to go in the rain .. Anyways all of a sudden a hear a crack that sounded like a rock hitting the window and knew my luck had given out, I pulled hard off the road into the gas station on beeline with the big quicky mart right as the hail started coming down. None of the other cars did,hope they made it ok but Im pretty sure they are gonna have some hail dents.. Sat at the garage where the storm had knocked out the power had gone out with a bunch of racers and a bunch of local workerr shooting the **** while hail and lightning came down.. After about 30mins it started clearing and I went home.. Just another day in paradise..

BE THERE AGAIN FRIDAY!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.