Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was cruising down academy tonight in my new GTO trying to see what trouble i could stir up. When i came upon something rather scary. Don't have many details, but this is what i saw. I was on academy which is pretty much colorado springs' man drag. All of the racers drive up and down it all night long. I was driving down it when i see all sorts of flashing lights, ricer wreck nothing new i figured. When i go close i could make out the figure of a black gto in the middle of this intersection. It looked perfectly fine so i'm thinking WTF? When we get close i see "parts" strewn all over the place. When we get right up to it there is a croch rocket right in the middle of the interstate. It was unrecocnisible(sp?) and would not have recognized it except i knew it didn't come from the gto. It was pretty much torn in two pieces with parts everywhere. The biker was already taken away(i didn't see a white sheet, so i figured he was alive.) We drove back past it about 20 minutes later(cause thats what you do cruise up and down academy.) This time from the other direction. I could see the gto and the entire side of it was caved it. Definetly totalled. Thats all the info right now, will look in paper tomorrow.

·
Registered
233 Posts
purplehaze said:
That is unfortunate for all parties involved. Hopefully no one was hurt too bad. Racing on or around a main drag is never a good idea, too many danger factors involved....
:agree That stinks about the accident. No matter how good a driver you are, you never no about the one your racing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.