Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
Haven't posted in awhile. Was wondering if anyone in Southeastern WI/Northeastern, IL has the MPD hood. I have seen the pictures, but I would like to see one up close and personal before I spend the money on one. Thanks in advance. :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
204 Posts
Those I have asked liked them very much. They are backed up, and currently seem to be having problems supplying the air box and giving out straight answers to those that are waiting/purchased one. They are also no longer a sponsor on another site. So take that for what ever it's worth.

·
Registered
236 Posts
silvergoat05 said:
Those I have asked liked them very much. They are backed up, and currently seem to be having problems supplying the air box and giving out straight answers to those that are waiting/purchased one. They are also no longer a sponsor on another site. So take that for what ever it's worth.
Yeah, I'm one of those waiting on an air box from MPD. Ordered it in March!
They seem like nice enough people at MPD...Just seem to be having problems getting things done.
The hood has gotten excellent reviews.
I'm just not sure whats up with them.....and may other performace shops as well. I've heard many gripes from folks paying big money up front and getting screwed or waiting forever for parts. I'll say it again...we as consumers need to start demanding C.O.D. Lets play with their money for awhile and see how they like it! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.