Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
ussually about 19.5 all around, if i let it worm up in the AM on a 12' day, then about 16-17. I've only been over 20 twice, :rolleyes:

But it goes like hell!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rob in CT said:
ussually about 19.5 all around, if i let it worm up in the AM on a 12' day, then about 16-17. I've only been over 20 twice, :rolleyes:

But it goes like hell!
I don't think I get much more than 20 mpg in my bonneville unless I take an extended trip somewhere, so 17 mpg in a car thats twice as fast sounds good to me.
:party:

·
Registered
700 Posts
I get about 22 on the highway and as low as 13 in town (but it's just so damn FUN to floor it every now and then, or I'd probably get better gas mileage). I have the 6-speed manual. I think if I took it easy, I could probably get 16-18 in town and 23-24 on the highway. That would really take the fun out of it though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
In town I get about 15-16, thats taking it easy most of the time, a lot of stop and go, on the highway it gets up to 31 but averages 25-27 on most days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.