Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just got my 04 GTO and I must say I can't help but smile everytime I'm on the road, even if its just to go to 7-11. I went from a 2002 civic, which is uncomparable to the performance of the GTO. I got a phantom black M6. Only thing that I need some getting use to is the shifter. The civic's shifter was smooth as silk compared to this one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GOATGIRL said:
WOOHOO!!!! Another Ricer converted to the dark side!!!! Welcome to the herd!:party:
Ah yes the dark side! I like the sound of that! But I must say my civic was not those type with the huge wing and useless equipment. It was very simple, just lowered and rims and exhaust that was very quiet. I actually got a few compliments from the domestic guys on it. But most of them also said "you should get stang," which I came close to getting until I got inside and felt the interior was nearly the same quality as my civic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.