Roger hell of a job! Those gaps are perfect 👍Not flawless in those photos but much closer after it was all blocked. Still a lot to do before I get to painting.
I got all the 2K urethane primer block sanded with 180. I did go through to the epoxy primer underneath in several places. Because I thought I had the body very close to perfect, I decided not to spray more urethane and to just finish out the block sanding in epoxy primer and I sprayed on 2 coats.
I took these photos soon after spraying as it does dull quite a bit after drying and I wanted to show how the cigar shapes on the sides looked. It's still not as shiny as paint so it may be hard to see though.
I think it's looking really good at this point and my intention now is to get the epoxy all block sanded with 320 grit. I may need to apply a bit more epoxy to spots if I encounter any defects I see. Once that process is finished it will be time to remove all the panels from the car and start prepping for paint.
I will epoxy prime the cowl area, w/s frame, door jambs and floor before I start any painting though.