Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Blue Ray Metallic Camaro 2SS/RS with navigation, sunroof, short throw shifter, and 20" polished aluminum rims. She's got BIG shoes to fill...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
I know you miss your GTO but I bet you'll like the new GM and what they've done with the Camaro...she looks nice...

Bill

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Looks killer, nice color and wheels. :cool Love the hood and dash!

How does the quality of the car compare to the GTO?

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Thanks man. It's an amazing car. But I shed alot of tears over GTO to earn this car.
Sorry to hear of your loss. All of us are but one bone head away from having this done to us. You'll love the Camaro, I love the Challenger. I've been toying with the notion of selling my '05.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How does the fit and finish compare with the GTO? Well, I haven't found one cheaply made thing done to the interior so I'd say they are equal. The GTO has slightly more comfortable seats and TONS more leg room in the back, but the Camaro has a big trunk. Give and take I'd say. My ONLY gripe is visibility. What they say is true, those tiny back windows for your rear passengers are just there for show. You might as well be driving an HHR panel side edition. Zero visibility for your "blind" spots. Use the mirrors wisely...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts