Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my '05 GTO since December 10th, about 4k miles on it so far, and I got my first speeding ticket yesterday... He got me for 79 in a 65.

:cool

·
Registered
82 Posts
Join the Club, 159 in a 70 at 3am (while Killing a Ferrari F355 on I95 in Miami) $350 tiet with no jail ime (Nice cop BTW)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Starrbuck said:
I've had my '05 GTO since December 10th, about 4k miles on it so far, and I got my first speeding ticket yesterday... He got me for 79 in a 65.
I've found the GTO gets me more attention than my M3s used to... In my case it seems to be the noise that draws their attention. I've had a WRX, too, and it's relatively quiet, so when you're gunning it thru traffic they can't hear it 300 yards away. :)

I've had just 1 ticket stick so far, and it was one that I got for doing 75 in a 35. I got it reduced tho... Luckily. In NY, that's a suspension.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yipching said:
I've found the GTO gets me more attention than my M3s used to... In my case it seems to be the noise that draws their attention. I've had a WRX, too, and it's relatively quiet, so when you're gunning it thru traffic they can't hear it 300 yards away. :)

I've had just 1 ticket stick so far, and it was one that I got for doing 75 in a 35. I got it reduced tho... Luckily. In NY, that's a suspension.

Man, everyone gets tickets on here excessively speeding, I hope this wont happen to me when I get mine... I believe that you can very well loose your liscense for going more than 25 over... especially with 2 20 overs on my record. My buddy was going 110 in a 70 and lost his license for a year... of course he was in an Xterra :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.